<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            小明英語課堂第一季視頻 第17課:stand

            Source: 小明英語    2013-06-22  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  
            ?

            教案:

            Hi! Welcome to Xiaoming Yingyu. Let’s start with our slang.

            歡迎來到小明英語。讓我們從俚語開始吧
            “Stand” is the word for today. You know what it means to stand. But you can also stand firm about

            something.

            今天的單詞是stand。你知道是什么意思吧。但是你也可以為某事站穩立場
            If you are standing firm about a belief, you are sort of not letting anyone change your opinion about it.

            如果你對一個信仰站穩立場,你不會讓別人左右你的看法
            And if you can’t stand something, it means you can’t stand still while something else happens. You just can’t stand it.

            如果你不能忍受某事,意思是你在一些事情發生的時候不能站著不動,你不能忍受
            For example, one thing I can’t stand is when people forget to turn lights off when they leave a room.

            比如說,我不能忍受的是當別人離開一個房間的時候忘了關燈
            I can’t just stand there and not say something, so of course I will go talk to them about it.

            我不能只站在那不說話,所以當然我會去跟他們說
            So that’s what it means when you can’t stand something.

            這就是不能忍受的意思
            You can also say that you are standing up to something. We’ve just talked about standing up for your belief.

            你也可以說你在某事上抵抗。我們剛剛說到了對信仰站穩立場
            If you stand up to someone or something, even though they try to knock you down or move you, you stand firm. You stand up to them.

            如果你抵抗某人或某事,盡管他們試圖去把你打倒或者動搖,你都會站穩。
            For example, if someone is teasing you or bullying you, then you have to stand up to them and not let them make you feel bad about yourself.

            如果有人欺負你,你需要抵抗他們,不要因為他們而為自己感到沮喪
            That’s our slang for today. Now let’s talk about sentence structure.

            這就是我們今天的俚語,F在讓我們來講句型。
            Here is our first example. “What do you think of Greg’s new jacket?”
            我們第一個例子是 你覺得格瑞格的新上衣怎么樣?
            What do you think of A’s B? A is Greg, B is his jacket.

            你覺得A的 B怎么樣?A是格瑞格,B是他的上衣
            Here is another example, “What do you think of tomorrow’s math test?”

            另外一個例子是 你覺得明天的數學考試怎么樣
            And one more, “What do you think of Sony’s new phone?”

            另外一個 你覺得索尼的新手機怎么樣
            I know this sentence is very easy, but it’s also very useful.

            我知道這個句子很簡單,但是很有用
            It’s a good way to start a conversation when you don’t know too much about the person you are talking to.

            在和一個不是很熟悉的人聊天的時候用這個句型開始對話是個不錯的方式
            You can ask them how they feel about something without risking starting an argument.

            你可以問他們對某事的感受而不會有開始一個爭執的危險
            That is our sentence structure for today. Now let’s do some etymology.

            這就是我們今天的句型,F在來說詞源吧
            Our root is “saul” or “sault”. In Latin, this means to leap, to jump, to leap forward.

            我們今天的詞根是saul或者sault。在拉丁語里是跳的意思
            And one of the words that uses this root is “assault”. This is a noun that means a violent physical or verbal attack.

            用到這個詞根的一個單詞是assault。這是一個名詞,意思是暴力的肢體或者口頭的攻擊
            If someone is assaulting someone else, you can imagine them jumping forward, trying to hurt them.

            如果一個人在攻擊另外一個人,你可以想象他們往前跳,試圖去傷害對方
            And if you are assaulting someone with words, you might be insulting them. Saying something very

            disrespectful and hurtful.

            如果你口頭攻擊別人,你可能會侮辱他們。說一些很很不尊敬的話
            For example, a student might insult a teacher after the student gets a bad grade.

            例如,一個學生可能會在考了一個低分之后侮辱一個老師
            Again you can imagine the student stepping forward and being very angry. Are you sort of getting the pattern here?

            你可以想象這個同學往前邁步并且非常生氣。開始看到規律了嗎?
            So that is our root for today. Remember, if you hear “sault” in a word, think of someone leaping forward, attacking.

            這就是我們今天的詞根。記住,如果你聽到了sault,可以想到某個人往前跳,攻擊
            And I hope that helps with your understanding of English. I hope you learned something in the lesson

            today.

            我希望這能夠幫助你對英語的理解。我希望你學到了一些知識
            If you have any comments or questions, let me know on Weibo, and I’d be happy to help. See you next time.

            如果你有任何意見或者問題,來微博上關注我吧,我很樂意幫忙。下次見。

            俚語介紹
            Stand
            Stand Firm 站穩立場
            Can't Stand 無法忍受
            Stand up to 抵抗
            1、句型標題
            What do you think of Greg's new jacket?
            What do you think of A's B?
            What do you think of tomorrow's math test?
            What do you think of Sony's new phone?
            2、 詞源標題
            Saul, Sault
            Assault n.攻擊
            Insult v.侮辱


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:小明英語課堂第一季視頻 第16課: read
            下一篇:小明英語課堂第一季視頻 第18課:hit
            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>