<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            外貿英語口語學習教程第240期:參觀公司

            Source: 恒星英語學習網    2012-08-16  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

            Visit a company
            參觀公司

            (A=Buyer B=Exporter)A: Mr. Fang, may I take a look around your company?
            方先生,我可以參觀一下貴公司嗎?

            B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.
            是的,當然可以。我帶你四處轉轉,咱們走吧!

            A: Your buildings are very large.
            你們的辦公大樓真大!

            B: Yes. We are still expanding.
            是的,我們正在擴建呢。

            A: What's that red building?
            那座紅色的建筑物是做什么用的?

            B: That's our research and development center.
            那是我們的研發中心。

            A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?
            可以帶我去看看你們公司的展示間嗎?

            B: Of course. It's on the fourth floor.
            好的,在四樓。

            A: Is any work done by yourself?
            所有的工作都是由你們自己來完成的嗎?

            B: Yes, we are fully self-sufficient.
            是的,我們完全自給自足。

            A: What type of company is it?
            你們是哪一類型的公司?

            B: It's a trading company.
            我們是一家貿易公司。

            A: Does most of your business deal in exports?
            你們的主要生意是出口經營嗎?

            B: Yes, most of our business is in trade with America.
            是的,我們大部分的生意都是跟美國交易的。

            A: How about Europe?
            那歐洲方面呢?

            B: Well, at the moment, not much. But with a view to future trade, we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Pairs, too.
            嗯,目前還不是很多。但是鑒于長遠的貿易發展,我們在紐約和芝加哥已設立分公司。我們也計劃在巴黎開一家新公司。

            A: Is your main office in Shanghai?
            總公司在上海嗎?

            B: Yes, it was founded in 1993. I belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.
            是的,它成立于1993年。我隸屬于出口部;我要會見外國客戶,帶領他們參觀本公司的新產品,并和他們討論貿易條款。有時候,我還要款待我們的客戶呢!


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第239期:參觀公司之參觀展示室
            下一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第241期:參觀公司之帶客觀光

            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>