<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            外貿英語口語學習教程第232期:商業宴請之上菜

            Source: 恒星英語學習網    2012-08-07  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

            Serve dishes
            上菜

            A: Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. Here's your Whitebait Fish Thick Soup.
            對不起,先生。讓您久等了。這是您的銀魚濃湯。

            B: It's delicious. What's this?
            味道很鮮美。這是什么?

            A: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.
            這是來自太湖的銀魚。

            B: Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent.
            啊,這魚沒有骨頭,而且是透明的。

            A: Yes, and it's nutritious. Excuse me, here's the instant-boiled white shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.
            是的,它的營養價值很高。對了,這是用快火煮的小白蝦,請慢用。

            B: Thank you, but the shrimp is a bit too small.
            謝謝。不過這蝦小了一點兒。

            A: Well, the white shrimps don't grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are good to eat.
            是這樣的,小白蝦是不可能長太大的個頭兒的。這樣大小的白蝦正是味道最好的時候。

            B: I see. Yes, it's very tender and tasty.
            我明白了,不錯,非常鮮嫩可口。

            A: Your Wuxi Spare Ribs. It's typical of Wuxi.
            這是無錫小排。這是無錫的特色菜。

            B: Perhaps you are mistaken. We haven't ordered the dish.
            也許你弄錯了。我們并沒有點這道菜。

            A: (After checking the original order) Sorry, sir. I'll take it away.
            (檢查菜單之后)對不起,我把它撤走。

            B: One moment, is it typical of Wuxi? Now that it is served on the table, we might as well take it. Just put it on our account.
            等一下。你說它是無錫的特色菜?既然已經端上來了,我們不妨嘗一嘗。就把它記在我們的賬上吧。

            A: Yes, thank you. And Fried Romaine Lettuce with Garlic Mince. This is the complete course, and a dim sum to follow.
            好的,謝謝您。這是蒜茸長葉萵苣。菜已經上齊了,點心過一會兒再上。

            B: There might also have been a mistake. What we ordered is Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce.
            也許弄錯了。我們點的是耗油長葉萵苣。

            A: Terribly sorry, sir. I do apologize for this. I'll change it right away... This is the Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. And the Wuxi Pork Ravioli.
            真的很抱歉,先生。我為此向您道歉。我馬上把它換掉!@是您點的耗油長葉萵苣。還有無錫鮮肉餛飩。

            B: Thank you.
            謝謝。

            A: Would you like anything else?
            還要點些什么?

            B: No, thanks. We are all full.
            不了,謝謝。我們吃飽了。

            A: This is the fruit combination. It's on the house. (The guests finish the dinner.) I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.
            這是水果拼盤,使我們贈送的。(客人用餐完畢)我希望各位吃得滿意。

            B: Yes, we have. We're leaving now and we'll be back next time.
            是的,很好。我們現在要走了,下次還會再來的。

            A: Thank you. Please see to it that your belongings are with you.
            謝謝。請仔細檢查一下,帶好隨身物品。


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第231期:商業宴請之點菜(2)
            下一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第233期:商業宴請之用餐

            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>