<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            外貿英語口語學習教程第230期:商業宴請之點菜

            Source: 恒星英語學習網    2012-08-03  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

            Order Dishes
            點菜(1)

            A:Mr. Martin, you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do you?
            馬丁先生,參觀公司這么長時間您一定餓了吧,是嗎?

            B:Yes, I'm very hungry. And you?
            是的,我餓,你呢?

            A:Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.
            我也是。我們一起去吃午飯吧。

            B:So, what are we going to eat?
            我們吃點什么?

            A:You're the guest, so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.
            您是客人,您可以點您喜歡吃的東西。這是菜單。

            B:That's very kind of you, but I am not able to read Chinese, so you'll have to help me.
            非常感謝,但是我不認識漢字,所以您必須得幫助我。

            A:OK then. What would you like to drink?
            那么好吧。您想喝點什么?

            B:I'd like a glass of beer.
            我想喝杯咖啡。

            A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China.
            青島啤酒怎么樣?它是中國最著名的啤酒之一了。

            B:Oh, I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.
            哦,我很久以前就聽說過了。讓我試一試。

            A:What would you like to have?
            您想吃點什么?

            B:I like Chinese food.
            我喜歡中國菜。

            A:What's food concretely?
            具體什么菜呢?

            B:I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.
            我對菜的名字不是很熟悉。我聽從你的安排。

            A:OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?
            好吧,我來點菜。您有什么忌口的嗎?

            B:Well, I'm allergic to silkworm, so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
            哦,我對蠶過敏,所以一定不要點。我不太愛吃辣椒和大蒜。

            A:Right, and which kinds of meat do you like?
            好的,那您喜歡吃什么肉?

            B:Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic!
            什么都可以,就是別太怪。

            A:So, no chicken feet or silkworms for you!
            那么就不給您點雞爪和蠶蛹了!

            B:Ha! No, I'd rather not, thank you very much!
            哈!是的,我寧愿不點,多謝!

            A:OK, how about we have a roast duck?
            好吧。我們先來個烤鴨怎么樣?

            B:That sounds fine.
            聽起來不錯。

            A:And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well?
            我們在來點兒鍋爆肉吧?

            B:Why not?
            為什么不呢?

            A:Let me see... What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?
            讓我瞧瞧……再點些什么呢?您以前吃過中國色拉嗎?

            B:I don't think so. What's it like?
            我想沒有,那是什么東西?

            A:Well, it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu, Chinese vermicelli, bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.
            噢,那是用干豆腐絲、粉絲、豆芽和豬肉拌上醋做的涼菜。

            B:It sounds interesting. Let's have some.
            聽起來很有趣,我們點一個吧。

            A:Good. And would you like anything else?
            好的。您還點兒其他的東西嗎?

            B:No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.
            不,這些足夠了。在美國我們的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不會超過一個小時。

            A:But in China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.
            但是在中國我們有一個說法是“生意是在飯桌上談出來的”。但是您別擔心,請不要拘束。

            B:Thank you.
            謝謝。


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第229期:商業宴請之安排就座
            下一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第231期:商業宴請之點菜(2)

            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>