<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            外貿英語口語學習教程第229期:商業宴請之安排就座

            Source: 恒星英語學習網    2012-08-02  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

            Seat the Guest
            安排就座

            A: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.
            晚上好,歡迎光臨。

            B: Good evening. We want a dinning room with two tables, each table for eight.
            晚上好,要一間有兩張桌子,每張桌子可坐下8個人的包間。

            A: I'm sorry, Sir. The rooms are not available now. But would you like to have your dinner in the dinning hall? I can find two tables by the window for you.
            對不起,先生。包間都滿了。你們愿意在大廳里用餐嗎?我可以為你們安排兩張靠窗的桌子。

            B: No, thanks. We have made a reservation.
            謝謝,不用了。但事前我們已經預定了座位。

            A: Let me check the reservation list. Can I have your name, please?
            讓我查一查,請問您叫什么名字?

            B: My name is Liu Jiang. I'm from China International Travel Service.
            我叫劉江,是中國國際旅行社的。

            A: Yes, a reservation through China International Travel Service. That's Rose Dinning Room. I'll ask a waitress to show you the way.
            是的,有中國國際旅行社的預定,是玫瑰包間,我讓服務員帶你們去。

            B: Thanks.
            謝謝。

            C: Is this the dinning room?
            就是這個包間嗎?

            B: Yes, please come in.
            是的,請進。

            C: After you.
            您先請。

            B: After you.
            您先請。

            (All guests are in the room now.)
            所有的客人都進了包間。

            B: Ladies and gentlemen, here we are in the Rose Dinning Room. This is the coat rack, you can leave your coats here. This is the TV set and you can sing karaoke after you enjoy your dinner.
            女士們,先生們,這就是玫瑰包間。這是大衣架,可以把衣服掛在這里。這是電視機,你們飯店可以唱卡拉OK。

            D: That's great!
            太棒了!

            B: Now, please be seated. Each table for 8 persons.
            現在,請大家就座。每張桌子8個人。

            E: Excuse me, Mr. Liu, can I have a high chair for my son? He is too short. The chair is too low for him.
            對不起,劉先生,我可以為我的兒子要一把高椅子嗎?他個頭兒太小,這把椅子對他來說太低了。

            (After a few minutes, the waitress comes in with a high chair.)
            (幾分鐘之后,服務員拿了一把高椅子進來。)

            F: Is this chair all right?
            這把椅子行嗎?

            E: Yes. It's good and comfortable. Thank you very much.
            可以,不錯,很舒服。太感謝你了。

            F: You are welcome.
            不用客氣。


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第228期:商業宴請之訂座
            下一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第230期:商業宴請之點菜

            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>