<tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
<th id="jia29"></th>
    1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

        <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
          <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>
            英語資訊
            News

            外貿英語口語學習教程第228期:商業宴請之訂座

            Source: 恒星英語學習網    2012-08-02  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

            Book Seats
            訂座

            A: Good morning, Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you?
            早上好。這是宴席預訂部。需要為您效勞嗎?

            B: Yes, I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.
            是的。我想預定后天晚上7點的一個包間。

            A: Would you like Chinese, Western, Japanese or Korean cuisine?
            飯菜需要中國式,歐美式,日本式還是韓式?

            B: Chinese food, please.
            中國式。

            A: For how many people?
            有多少人?

            B: Let me see, 10 persons.
            我想一下,有10個人。

            A: Yes, Mam, 10 persons. How much for food per person? The minimun charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.
            10個人,知道了。那么每個人用餐的價位是多少?我們包間每個人的最低用餐價位是100元。

            B: 150 yuan per person.
            我要每個人150元的價位。

            A: 150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?
            150元。那么您需要什么樣的酒水?

            B: Just get ready Henessy X.O.. We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis?
            現在就訂軒尼詩X.O.吧。至于其他酒水,到吃飯的時候再說吧。所有這些酒水也算消費嗎?

            A: Yes, Mam. May I know your name, please?
            是的,女士。請問您貴姓?

            B: Galley Spencer.
            格力·斯賓塞。

            A: Yes, Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number?
            好的,斯賓塞女士,請問您的電話號碼是多少?

            B: 650-856-19. By the way, could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room? My fax number is 650-856-18.
            650-856-19。順便問一下,能否幫我把宴會房間的名稱和菜單一起傳真過來嗎?我的傳真號碼是650-856-18。

            A: Yes, 650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room, Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms Spencer?
            好的,是650-856-18。我們會將您的宴會房間的名稱和菜單一起傳真過來的。斯賓塞女士,還需要我為您做點什么嗎?

            B: No, thanks.
            沒有了,謝謝。

            A: So, allow me to confirm the reservation: the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer, a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p.m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'll prepare Henessy X.O..
            那么請允許我確認一下您的預定:您是斯賓塞女士,預定一個包間,宴會是中餐,10個人,時間是明天晚上7點,價位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是軒尼詩X.O.。

            B: That's fine. Thank you.
            很好,謝謝您。

            A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon, Ms. Spencer.
            很高興為您效勞。斯賓塞女士,我們期待您早日光臨。


            將本頁收藏到:
            上一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第227期:商業宴請之邀請
            下一篇:外貿英語口語學習教程第229期:商業宴請之安排就座

            最新更新
            論壇精彩內容
            網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
            Copyright ©2006-2007 www.pesugihanputih88.com All Rights Reserved
            亚洲日韩在线一区

            <tbody id="jia29"><pre id="jia29"></pre></tbody>
            <th id="jia29"></th>
            1. <form id="jia29"><tr id="jia29"><u id="jia29"></u></tr></form>

                <nav id="jia29"><big id="jia29"></big></nav>
                  <dd id="jia29"><center id="jia29"><noframes id="jia29"></noframes></center></dd>